Saturday, July 18, 2009

it`s too big, too wide =))

He got a big ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up..
-beyonce

like yeah right..
- usually im humble, right now i dont choose. ;)))
what the hell is happening to me?!
(loving this..)

since last week, i've been under this emotinal drainage. i can't bear having more of it.
and to think that just this past sunday i tried holding back my tears but then i can't so there, i just let the damn open so i can release my hearty problem thingy..im sOOOO confused!!!!!

i dont even knoiw why im posting this..what the hell. what the effin hell!!
i went out saturday with friends..and like, it made me happy and for a momment of looking back (i automatically did, even w/o wanting it) i was fuming again and blah blah blah.

i dont, i dont make sense right, and i know you dont understand. and i know my title and my heading and the rest of this post is not connecting, i dont know.
i just want to rave, hoping it could soothe my nerves, hoping this could help and stuff. :c
you may think im retarded and im silly and blah blah blah. idc. hehe!

:C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C

0 comments: