Friday, July 17, 2009

i made an account. my blogger account.

oh yeah, i did. mainly because i was bored. i was stuck here in
our house and i've got nothing else to do!!
diba it sucks!?! i wanna scream! argh!



oa ba?! haha! i dont care. i wanna go out, maybe later i'll call annea, to hang out. might as well do the 'tumba-tumba' thingy. haha! i miss her anyways..

now, now..

i dont know what the hell im going to use this blog for.

i guess this'll just rot out of expiration because of not updating and opening.
out of time?!
lol.
no, just too lazy to update from time to time.



hay hay..
sayang na naman, napagdiskitahan ko na naman ang blogger.

hahaha!
wala naman kasi akong balak na gawin tong full-time web journal ko. wala talaga! just for fun lang, and actually, i'm having fun striking my keyboard and having a whore momment posing at my webcam with spongebob! wtf no?! lol.

eee, i love my mini spongebob stuffy..
my couzin gave it to me. how sweet of him. ergh.
hmm, i'll have to end this na.
cause right now, i'm having a dilemma bout the rage my dog. he's barking at a stranger.
baka kagatin nya! nyao.
oh sue, turned out my kuya was here on time for something to do
.
yeepee!! gotta go..





BYE!!
=))))






0 comments: